Friday, January 25, 2013

{Jan 25 Friday} 20% Off Yardage Sale and 30% Off SS Lap Shoulder Bodysuits

 
I'm running out of shelf space for my bolts.  My sweet husband has agreed to put up more shelving for me, but in the meantime I've got to clear out some of this yardage. I have a bunch of new fabrics pre-ordered and they should be arriving soon. So lots of yardage needs to go. Lucky you! 
 
We have marked down yardage from 13 different Riley Blake lines.  It's a total of 170 different fabrics!!  Marguerite, Seaside, Dress Up Days, Vintage Baby, Apple Of My Eye, Millie's Closet, Verona, Dainty Blossoms, Fly A Kite, Sunny Happy Skies, Costume Clubhouse, Alpine Wonderland, and Santa's Workshop yardage is all marked 20% OFF now through midnight central time Monday, Jan 28. Hurry while the selection is still good .

And On To Today's Special . . .
{Super soft 100% ring spun combed cotton and a thick 6.2 oz/sq yard.}

Happy creating!
Danielle Storm
www.whimsicalfabric.com

No comments:

Post a Comment