Monday, November 11, 2013

{November 11~ Monday} 25% Off The Sweetest Thing Yardage and Vote In Our Lucy Design Contest!


Today's Special
 25% Off The Sweetest Thing Quilting Cotton Yardage

Children's Corner Lucy Dress Sew-Along Contest
Please vote for your favorite Lucy dress by liking 1 of the 6 entries below on Facebook. The dress with the most likes will win the Facebook portion of the contest.

 Entry #1

Note from designer: Made for my almost-1-year-old granddaughter for Christmas. It was a fun pattern, and I learned a lot. I made the pockets but decided not to use them because they were about the same size as the design! I'll definitely use this pattern and tutorial again.
 

Entry #2
 

Note from designer: Hadlee loves her beautiful brown Lucy dress. Just perfect for fall!
 

Entry #3
Note about designer: Looking at this dress you would never guess that this designer is pretty new to sewing clothing.



Note from designer: This Lucy is reversible. The reverse side is the brown and white polka dot with a striped frame with the initial in it.



Note from designer: Final Picture of my Lucy "Owlivia" Dress for my sweet Olivia. I used a blanket stitch to attach my pockets that I modified to take on the shape of the owls from the fabric. My daughter helped pick out the buttons to make the owl faces. This dress contains SO many firsts for me and I feel very accomplished. The smile and excitement from my precious girl made the tears I truly cried making this dress worth it!! Thank you for helping me along. Without the sew-a-long this would have been a defeat for me!


Note about designer: This designer made two completely reversible Lucy dresses.

Please take a few minutes to go vote for your favorite today.  
If you would like to take part in our next sew-along (which starts Friday), join us on our Facebook Sew-Along Group
Thanks so much for your help!

 Happy creating!
Danielle Storm
www.whimsicalfabric.com

No comments:

Post a Comment