Our Kid's mini Make It Mine Challege is coming to a close. Entries are due this coming Monday. Below are the rules again. You can read the entire original post here.
1. Their are three different age groups, or divisions, for this challenge. Each division has different requirements for the children participating. We will be selecting one winner for each division. The winner of each division will receive a $25 amazon.com gift card. In addition, all children who submit an entry will receive a special bookmark gift in the mail.
Up to 4 Years Old - Children in this age division must help plan the project. We encourage you to allow them to help sew as you see fit.
5 thru 11 Years Old - Children in this age division must help plan and help sew the project.
12 thru 17 Years Old - Children in this age division must plan and sew the project with minimal help from an adult.
*If any age division has less than 3 entries that division will be combined with another age division.
2. You must purchase (or have purchased) Michael Miller Color Me fabric from our website, Whimsical Fabric. This fabric must be used in your project. Please retain your order number(s). Your order number(s) will become part of your entry number will be used to verify eligibility and will become part of your child's entry number.
3. You must feature the Color Me fabric you purchased from Whimsical Fabric in your project. Other fabrics may also be used, but they too must have have come from Whimsical Fabric.
4. Projects must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm ET, Monday, December
5. In addition, you must post a short video to the Whimsical Fabric & Me Facebook group. The video must be of the child explaining what their project is and what they did to complete it.
orThe child must hand-write a short essay explaining what their project is and what they did to complete it. If the child is too young to write, a hand-drawn picture may be substituted for the essay. Please take a clear photo of this essay and post it into the 2015 mini Make It Mine Photo Album on the Whimsical Fabric & Me Facebook group. If you do not participate on Facebook, instead please make sure to email the photo, along with your entry photos, to the email address listed in step 3 above.
2015 Kid's mini Make It Mine Challenge
7. Please note that the photos you email to us will be added to our Flickr Group so that the judges may view them. This is an open group, and thus, your photos will be able to be viewed by the general public. By emailing your photos to us, and thus entering this contest, you are granting Whimsical Fabric permission to share your photos on Flickr. You are also granting Whimsical Fabric permission to use your photos for advertising purposes on our website, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and here on our blog/newsletter.
8. All judging will be done by a panel of judges. Entries will be given a number and names will not be shared with the judges. Please feel free to share your child's entry during this challenge on our Facebook Group, other Facebook groups and pages, and any other social media you use. A shout out regarding the contest and our Facebook Group and/or website is always appreciated too.
I'm so excited to see the entries!!